Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7, 2010

She sued me!

Well, she said she was going to sue me.

Here I am, caring for her and asking if she wants something to drink as she's waking up, and she has to go and start screaming like I'm about to take out a knife and start cutting things off! Luckily my dad is always as drunk as she was last night. He didn't even bat and eyelid.

Oh but Charlie didn't feel like stopping there. She went and told the whole school that I drugged her and took her home to fool around. I didn't even touch her!

Okay, maybe a part of me wanted to take a chance, but seriously I don't stoop that low. I swear I'm not even that freaking creepy.

The only reason I took her to my house was because her back door was locked and I wasn't about to face her parents confronting me and their drunk teenage daughter. What was I supposed to do!? Leave her on the lawn like some discarded, unwanted white trash? I already did enough damage by letting her give herself a mini concussion. Come on! Those are some seriously conflicting thoughts there.

Then her parents called and asked why I lied about her sleeping over at my house. I don't know how that came up on their end because obviously Charlie didn't tell them she was drunk or that I drugged her. Now they think I'm just some creepy desperate kid and that their precious Charlie was at another friend's house. Christ, I just couldn't get a break.

Bitches be trippin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment