Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010

Lucky number thirteen.
I cleaned a buttload of bathroom gunk today. The janitors where having a ball watching me complain and gag my lungs out for three hours. Why were they even there anyways? Didn't they have anything better to do?
Seriously. :/

After the first three hours, we get a lunch break right. Honestly, by then I'm not even in the mood to eat for the rest of the week. Somehow I manages to stuff down the turkey sandwich I'd packed for the occasion.

Ugh, I'm so tired right now, I can't even muster up enough sarcasm to do this post any justice.

I just wanted to update because I feel it might brighten my unbelievable crappy day to tell you guys that Charlie apologized to me. She did it in a funny way too, making it seem like it wasn't really her fault at all.

She was sitting beside me at the lone lunch table (a requirement I could tell she didn't really appreciate) and said something like "So, I'm sorry you got your ass handed to you by Cindy Hayes."

I had said nothing, but she went on. Like it was no big deal. She even showed me a video on her iPhone when the vice principle wasn't looking. I admit, it was pretty legit - the angle of the two-second fight was pretty lucky, and I'd gone down in a pretty comical way. Even then as I'd seen that stupid video, I know I winced in pain on the inside just from reliving the moment again. I wonder how long it will take for it to appear on Youtube...

Ugh. The embarrassment is already settling in.

After that, we didn't talk much. I was in no mood to play nice anymore. But I did somehow end up with her number. Her real one this time. She said I was a pretty cool kid - and that I could take a hit like a pro.

I'm hanging out with her this weekend.


-Max

No comments:

Post a Comment