Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Introduction

First I thought I'd post this on Mibba as a novel, but after really thinking about it, I find that turning my story idea into the format of a blogger was a much better idea.


This story, Stalking Charlie, is by no means the accounts of a real person. No, I'm not stalking anybody, but it will be written from the view point of the character.


My point in creating this story is simple. I have nothing better to do.

Stalking Charlie is the story of one girl, Maxine, who blogs about her love interest, Charlie.

The world lacks good lesbian love stories that I've heard of, so I hope to birth one into existence starting today. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the rest of these entries to come. For I'm writing as I go. :)


Yours,

Kyana

No comments:

Post a Comment